I would like to apologize to all my friends out there for the stupid,nuinsance,irritating unwanted SMSes that I have sent you.The stupid website url thingy.
I realise that my Dopod's Internet Explorer temporary files is giving me problems.This means the websites history I visited the past were spilling from my recycle bin.Wah crap!I will try to make sure It will not happen again.
HidA! Your Chemistry and Principle of Accounts books is still with me,safe and sound.I think?Thanks a million!Where you been gal? You change your bloggy add?HAHA! Gosh I could still remember that I always read your blog when I was Sec 1.Keep in touch asap.
Thks syu for tagging.Hope you can tag more.Tagtagtagtagtagtagtag.Good luck for prelims.I think I've said that already.Nvm the more the better.Take care.
The last thing I wish to tell Singapore,please do not vote for SI, you are just wasting your money!
What a long post!