Im starting to dislike Delifrance.Haiz.I shall not use the word hate yet cause I think its too strong.
GIRLS.
Some are sweet while others are arrogant.
No girls have no feelings.They are all sensitive.
For some who always wear make up,they think tt they are elegant.
Deep truly inside them,they have a common objective.
Calling for all handsome hunks,please look at me.
Hell YEAH they will,cos its free.
Some girls have no common interest with guys.
So you all shut the fuck up and die!!
Girls vs Guys.Who will win? Well I got a perfect answer.Nobody wins.Cos both sexes are humans and we all think that we are great.I know who is great.A faithful girl with beauty inside will be great for me.
Why the hell am I talking this crap.My best friend told his story to me. He asked me why the hell was he missing a girl who doesnt give a damn shit about him.I told him you were one naive guy.He scolded me and told me that I was wrong as there is where his heart truly lies.
One lucky girl.