Hey KoffeeBoy.Miss those cold days in Waioru and Auckland? Miss ncc camps so much.I bumped Iskandar yesterday.Ah I miss those crappy times in the bunk during clt course.Then he would wear boxers and disturbing ppl.Then everything you bring extra like gutters.I cant stop smiling when I saw you bro.
I agree with evil bunny.Girls girls girls.Everything that starts is sure going to an end one day.So Im just going to be a nice guy.Ah I need to play pool.Played a game of pool with zul.I got a shaky start but won him 5 balls.Thats pretty good...
Today 1st day of work.I hope i can get good sales.Thanks to Sin Yee I got the job.Thank you Thank you sis!I miss working with you as you are very nice and helpful.(Although I've quit deli fr gd)
I miss the day I was a cadet specialist.Back then Im just only a sergeant.With all my friends they helped me.Now Im a cadet officer,I will still respect them because of who they are.
'Not like sumone'

I saw you did that and it hurts me.So I'll just forget abt it and stop hoping.You're just killing me.