I miss you.Miss you all so much.
I miss the days,when we were racing againts time.The brothers and sisters of springfield.I truly miss the days,we were laughing,studying,playing,fighting,hugging and spreading the love around.I should have cheerish these priceless moments.Without my friends support,I wouldnt have made it in the O levels.To my best friend and brother Ng Thiam You,who have guided and extream active support, I thank you! Now,one of the top students,Im proud of you!Thanks for not giving up on me.The teachers were wonderful.Damn,Im really sad.
Not forgotting my NCC family,whom had nutured me to be to me a leader and a better person.
NCC have did so many things to me.Cadet Liuetanent course,had made me realised that I must excel in my life and must be humble.Exercise Thunder Warrior had thaught me the importance of friendship.
I miss my school,friends,love,ncc and all.I use to tell myself that I hate my school
I truly regreted that.Poly life will definately be different.Haiz!