
One for all,all for one!

My raft team!
Lets focus on 5th feb 07.It was my special day and Im still at NZ.My friends and I went for white water rafting.
Rangitikei river they called it.We rafted for about 14km.The water in the river was so damn cold.My raft guide,which so called the 'captain' of the raft,Sam,was a very nice guy.He's truly amazing.He could do a lot of wonderful things with the raft.There was one particular moment,he purposely capsized our raft.Bloody hell.One second I was screaming and the next second,suddenly,I was in the river.Thank god I managed to hold my breath on time.
The river was so clean.I still could remember at Mt Ophir,the river was not that clean.There was one particular time,I saw a herd of wild sheeps.OMG!In Singapore, we only have wild cats and dogs.I think sheeps escaped from th farms and breed.I also saw wild horses,swans and ucks in NZ.My raft went wild after 6km of travelling.Waves crashing here and there.There were also big rocks.We went bumping and screaming! haha!
After that it was even challenging.Sam gave us a daring challenge.Have you ever thought of commiting sucide?If you do,you should accept this challenge.From a 12m cliff,jump straight into the river.It sounds easy.Furthurmore,there was a life jacket.Yeah I did dozens of rope confidence course,rock-climbing,repelling.They were about height,about 3-4 story high.It was so scary.The most scariest part was making the decision of wanting to jump or not.Well,I jumped.
It took me 5 seconds till Im fully submerged in the river.Indeed,that was my scariest 5 seconds in my life.Damn! Nothing can dscribe how I felt!
I can go on writing without stopping!The experience is really priceless.
*NCC EX THUNDER WARRIOR*NEW ZEALAND2007ALL THE WAY