Bonjour!
Parkway Parade Deli rocks! I got 18 sales yesterday.Maybe Im lucky.This rich Indon guy,bought 2 booklets and gave a $1000 note.Eh your Bob country a lot of rich people issit? Hey zaki! I met June! Haha I can easily spot her as she was smiling and wearing the clt course t shirt.I dont know why she was looking for mala.She was with her VJC friend who is working at Famous Amos at PP.Then June told me 'Eh fique,now you know where to get a lunch partner already'.
Can la.
Speaking of lunch,yesterday had lunch at coffeeshop with 3 of PP Deli staff.Nice2.We chat and chat and chat.Its been 3 weeks Im in PP and 1 of the staff told me to change into service line and stop working as promoter.Not bad actually but I thnik CP is better.There got new people so I dont know.
Alrite people tmrw 5 days camp and Im going to suffer.