
Yesterday was the 1st ETW07 gathering.I miss you people soo much.I felt like going back to New Zealand after watching the video of ETW07.Damn bbq was fun with the usual jokers and hell ya we talk about a lot of crap and stuff.
Tmrw going to meet thiam you for medical check up.Must make appointment.I hope you are right about this.I love to pop random questions.What shampoo do you use? haha there is a reason behind it! Today working at parkway was freaking okay! I had lunch with Zul.Im wearing my viva t shirt while he wear his Giant t shirt.Cool
Those who want to see my experience in NZ can come at meet me to watch the video at my lappy.Hey Cindy sis! Im okay.Im abit sad as some people is so f dont care.
Other than that, I love you no matter how silent it is and you are the only person that beats my heart.ETW07 ALL THE WAY