Hey people around the world.
Yesterday hanged out with my friends.Bob kept saying I think we will never meet again.Relax! This is Singapore we can meet up again anytime right?? Nash you still never change you cute kemut face.Still studying very hard like O levels.Well this time is A levels.Good Luck bro!
Raynald aka ninja turtle.Well you look like 1.HA you JJC.We can meet up in the west side some time huh! I want to meet all my friends who are studying in the west.SP,JJC,MI and whatever la!
Before the school starts,lets make some resolutions~
-I need to focus on my studies and put all nonsense aside.
-Stop eating junk food and train myself to be better than fit.
-Make more friends regardless of their weakness and strength.
-Get you to understand and know me better.
Dont be sad if your love ones leaves you.You know someone will be there for you.So cheer up!