Im having problems.Im facing challenges.Help!Help!
Nowadays,I cant focus on revising my school work.I've changed to worst.I wish my attitude towards studying will change.Last year before the O levels,Chiong!!! Never eat,sleep,play and all we did was waiting outside the teacher's staff room asking practise questions after questions.Sad to say my sec school standards was like BAD.
What have I done?
From 22 nov 2006 till 16 april 2007.Lets go back to the past.Although they say dont look back.
DEC - JAN-After O levels went to look for a suitable part time job.
-Didnt make it,back to centrepoint Bistro Delifrance.
-The job quite sucky,not like during cafe last year.
-Made new 'friends'.I got confused with the defination of the word 'friends' after that.
-Endure abit.Its not okay when you dont enjoy your work.
-Then jeng jeng jeng! Took 3 weeks off.
Jan-Feb-Went for 52nd intake Clt Course. Its a 3 weeks course.Quite tough.
-Met diffrent kind of people.Made new friends with a few SAF personals.
-The whole 3 weeks,I was disciplined.Slept at 11pm,woke up at 4.30am EVERYDAY!
-Endure,Endure,Endure.That particular moment I realise that pizzas and pepsi is LOVE!
-I went for Ex Thunder Warrior Interview (11 days 'camp' plus plus plus at new zealand!)
-Back to delifrance again,met Sin Yee! Viva promoter!
-She was tall,sweet,helpful and everything.
-Staffs in Delifrance quite okay.I got to know Sin Yee better.
-Chat2 msg2...
-New manager Rogers appeared in my world.AHH!
Feb - Mar-Got selected for Ex Thunder Warrior.My life changed ever since.
-Took 2 weeks of from work.
-New Zealand!
-Okay too many amazing and memorable facts.
-Actually at the tenth day,I miss my mum already!
-Sin Yee introduce me to this viva promoter job.New life.
-GOOD BYE CENTREPOINT.
-O levels results out.Allhamdullilah!
Mar-Apr-I got posted to Bistro Delifrance Parkway for 5 Weeks
-All the staffs there were nice and socialble.
-One of them say Im the best Viva promoter as other promoters didnt care.
-One of the staff was so envy about me as my pay is double as hers!
-Others dont mind.
-After I earned 1.5k,I quit my job due to school.
-Singapore poly,my new home.MY choice!
-I still keeping in touch with them.Although nt always. (Space shrinking technology!!)
After that I lost my pencilbox,mood to study and everything.I need to study in groups.
I hate this shit.