Today is April's fool day!!
I've been fooled! I cant believe I was so naive and stupid.
At work,Azura told me that table 28 wanted to buy my viva vouchers.As you know,I am desperate to sell my vouchers.So I ran to the corner table and wahla! Nobody was there.Alamaks!
Thiam You told me SP had too many stocks for notebooks.They were selling at $500 each but I must logged in to my account to register before 9.30.So I quickly called him to reserve for me.I told my parents about it.They said wahh can be a good investment.
10 minutes later,he called.April's fool.I had to lie to my dad that the stuffs were rejected ones and I don want to buy it.Damn you la!I trusted you bro!
Btw thanks for visiting me at Parkway.I was touched.
out of random.
-I havent back up my data in my com.Its 9GB of datas! OH GOD!Tmrw need to format my lappy!
-I would like to thank Parkway and the staffs for being nice to me and giving me never ending good sales.
-Those going 53rd CLT course,I wish all the best.