If there are a lot of double deck buses in Singapore,why cant they have double deck mrt trains??!!Everyday I get fed-up with these inconsiderate Singaporeans(maybe myself).A seat in mrt during peak hours can consider like priceless pearls to me.They would rush for these priceless pearls like its free.
Especially today.Schools starts at 8am.As usual,Poly life,slack.Played CS and street soccer.Tiring duh! Then rush back to home and went back to school for silat.JaJa.Finished at 7.30.Even tiring.I got into a 8pm train.Crowded.When the mrt door open,I saw 2 pre-u student hugging each other.I was like WTH.Dont wish to mention the school though.Its not wrong actually.In uniform?Mrt?Crowded somemore.
Maybe Im just jealous.Everyday come to class meet guys what.Melvin,who likes to offer free hugs,is trying to influence me to like guys!!I appreciate it though.
(CAN A GIRL RESCUE ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?)
Tmrw Im getting to school early ah!!!The mrt seats will be mine!!!