Ive decided to copy this from my friend Syafiq's post as i thought it is interesting.read. (:
name 21 friends you love most (random order)
1. Thiam you
2. Nuraini
3. Bob
4. Kia Hao
5. Ain Zafirah
6. Takir
7. Syahiid Black Parade
8. Hadzlan
9. Pin
10. Sarah
11. Syu
12. Apit
13. Zulhilmi
14. Yee Keng
15. Matiin
16. Zakiah
17. Wei Han! KopiBOY
18. Masturah!
19.Oni
20.Nash
21. Poo Siang
22.Jabeer
QUESTIONS:
1. How did you meet 14?
Sec 1. He was my classmate and NCC mate.
2. What would happen to you if you never met 6?
Oh. I will forever not understand superposition therom. (:
3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Hmm. Nothing.They dont even know each other
4. Did you ever like 5?
Must I tell? Yep during senior spec course :X
5. Would 4 and 10 make a good couple?
SARAH AND KIA? Maybe la. After World War 10
.6.Describe 8
Quite & humble. Silent killer.
7. Do you think 13 is attractive
Baby, come on. He's so damn hot.
8. Tell me something about 7.
He's a smoke machine
9. Do you know any of 4's family?
Yes.I know his mother.
10. What's 21's favorite idol?
How should I know.Lynette?
11. What would you do if 18 just confessed he/she liked you?
Oh. I'll reply I like you too.Shes my god sis. DUH~
12. what language does 20 speak?
Malay.French.German.Arab.Egyptian language.
13. Who is 9 going out with?
His gal.
14. How old is 16 now?
16 going to be 17 this 8th Nov
15.When's the last time you talked to 12?
I dont know.I love him because of the things he did to me in the past.
16. What is 2's favorite band?
Ape2 la. She loves to sleep. NO LINK. BLUEK!
17. Would you ever date 10?
ERM. Honestly, nope.
18.Would you ever date 12?
I may consider.
19. Is 15 single?
Yup
20. What is 19's last name?
HAHA.Forget la.
21. Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 11?
Ok la. Friendship
22. What school does 3 go to?
Temasek Poly
23. Where does 17 live?
Somewhere at west.
24. What's your favorite about 16?
Her smile.
25.Have you seen number 1 naked?
ERM.
You will realise that this was my first post I blogged when I started blogging.Dont worry I love all my friends.
I wish to understand and get to know my new friends better.Haha.
May I?
Can I?
Will I?
Well Its not for me to decide.