Finally I got the time to update my blog. Lately Im busy with school stuffs. Well my semester is ending soon. Well after the semester exams there will be many vacation weeks, then fasting month. How sweet. This is where the fun starts!
For the pass few days, Im really happy. From skipping lectures and tutorials, disturbing friends, revision, national day, hanging out with friends and lots more. Silat traning is getting more intensive. That is the only time I can release my unhappiness. Actually not at all. Im a happy guy. Except the fact my lappy is getting more crazy.
It surprising many of my friends are breaking up with their soulmates. Cmon. Love comes and go is it? It can be nuture. It's never too late.
Ok I feel random.
-Im scared and I do not know why.
-Tmrw is Syu's bdae. So Happy bdae. You must be so happy in SP la eh.
-It's been a while that Im involve with any NCC events.
-I miss my honey bee.
-I like pei pei and thats it.