To be tired is not an option
.
Running Nose + Flu + Tired + Fasting + Working + 12 hours = Challenge + EnduranceGet this equation right. My job is no secret anymore. Everyday I will meet anybody I know. Lets list down. Ok nvm. Too many to mention and I cant even recall them. Well at least some. Ok. Stop complaining and appreciate today's holy and special month of Ramadhan.
Lets look forward. Finally, next week, is the new semester. This means I'm gonna strive to get better results. I hope so. God bless me. My sickening part of next semester is the freaking time-table. Monday will be 8 in the morning. How promising.. Thats's good. Haha.. Sat 30 mins of Character development. An absolute waste of time.
My N6288 is dead. Well at least there's hope. Fuck my phone. It's not even a year old.
Complaining is also not an option.