Lately I'm glued with my PSPs. The small 's' to indicate that it's slim. Skipping classes never felt so good before. I got luckier. I got an extra 150 popular bookstore voucher from Yayasan Mendaki Joint Tuition Award Ceremony. What the hell am I going to do with it!
I got to be grateful. Firstly, they pay my poly fees and surprisingly I don't strive hard to get good grades. How appreciative am I? Maybe not at all.Now they giving me vouchers. Thank you.
Ok happy birthday to Pin and his gal. So good to have the same birth date with your baby. Now your 18, maybe you can buy cigs for me in the future.Nah ,joking rabbit!
Nash, hell yeah I miss you. You keep striving to achieve for the best. I'm sorry for being least humble towards you in the past. Well being active in sports and excel in school is difficult. Now you pass JC1, I wish you the very best for JC2.Well, Happy Birthday bro.
Kak Nur, Happy birthday! haha. Take care of your lil sis aites! (=