Lets talk about the Ramadhan(fasting) month. Did I spend my time wisely during this month? Or just wasting the special opportunity to be the best servant for ALLAH.
Well, I need to juggle my time between work,school and sleep. School still sucks. Basically I do not have the interest to be in school mainly because I'm really tired. Sleeping in lectures is already my daily routine and I'm 5 chapters behind. It's really amazing how my lecturer can cover 5 chapters in just 2 weeks (4 lessons).
Today, being the last day of work, marks the end of my self-torture. However, I feel as if Im graduating from 2nd chance as I'm leaving the best place to work ever! The management is great.Plus, I enjoyed working. Thanks everyone! Everything. Yes, for everything.
Well I got great friends like zul, syu, nuraini, adawiyah, ridhwan deli, fehrin, mas, lya, illia, oni and others, who took the effort to send me a sms wishing me hari raya. Thanks. Im kinda feeling gay now.
Well to all my family and friends, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin! Lets forgive and forget!

He's my senior in my sec school. He taught me wise things. Never judge a book by its cover.

2nd chance
PS: Its best not to have relationships in school. Time will tell bro.