I finally find the time to spend or rather waste my Monday morning to slowly go to Dover to format my laptop after multiple attempts of troubleshooting. Life sucks and I know you will agree with me too. I reached home and I found out that my handy hard disk is corrupted. The worst thing I saved is my data recovery software in in hard disk itself.
I wish I am musically inclined or talented. Instruments at home will soon be my best friends if I am to drop all commitments I have. Meaningless elective module in school lead to disaster and further disaster. I'm sorry for you bro.
Looking forward to the holidays! WTH!? I am on holiday.ehe.
My best friend told me sometimes its okay to kiss a girl at the lips but there is one thing that you need to take note is that if she got a foul breath. Yuks! Sour foul breath is acidic la deh. So watch out.
So ladies, make mint sweets handy in your pocket.