Name 20 people which you think of now. Dont read the questions until you've named the 20 people.
o1. Zakiah
o2. Mummy
o3. Daddy
o4. Syimah
o5. Hakim
o6. Hadzlan
o7. Jeremy!
o8. Ain
o9. Najib
10. Pin
11. Zul
12. Fer
13. Mal
14. Syahiid
15. Liyana
16. Jabeer
17. Kumar!
18. Bob
19. Ameer
20. Nora Danish!
__How did you meet 14?
In springfield. That time he was such a nerd (=
__What would you do if you never meet 1?
My life is meaningless. I have no purpose to be alive.She is my everything!
__What if 9 and 20 dated?
I wont let that happen!!
__Will 6 and 17 date?
Never. Duh!
__Describe 3.
Nice!! He can play drums; I mean really he's good.
__Is 8 attractive?
Yes!Nice too. awww (:
__Describe 7.
He's a sanguine but a nice one! He's the guy with the blue guitar with green strings!
__Do you know any of 12's family member?
Not really.
__What would you do if 18 confesses to you that he/she like you?
I will tell him I like him too (:
__What language 15 speaks?
English,Malay,German,Arab,French..
__Who is 9 going out with?
His crush maybe?
__How old is 16?
19!
__Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
Oh I dont know if she listens to music, LOL!
__Would you ever date 4?
Of course! I love her!! Can I date with my sister?
__Would you date 1?
A million percent yes!
__Is 19 single?
I think so.
__What is 10's last name?
WEE WEE haha!
__Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
Maybe..
__School of 3?
He is not schooling LOL!
__Where does 16 live?
Bukit Batok!
__What is the favourite thing of 5?
Eat!
__Have you ever seen 2 naked?
You no need to know!